Calendar of Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Litigation Section Meeting: How to Conduct a Remote Arbitration Over Zoom
In addition to conducting remote depositions for the past 10 years, Planet Depos also has extensive experience in conducting REMOTE ARBITRATIONS. Join us for a demonstration on features available for your remote arbitration and how it can be conducted. Jacque (Jackie) Wolf and Ann Marie Hayes, the local Planet Depos Account Executives, will walk you through everything you need to know:
- Industry-leading levels of security
- Handling exhibits (prior to start and during)
- Break-out Rooms – form and function
- Trained technician available throughout to navigate any issues
- Experience similar to in-person arbitration
There will also be a Q&A portion to answer any questions
- Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: At Your Desk!
- Cost: No charge for members, $10 for non-members
Thursday, January 21, 2021, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only