Calendar of Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Litigation Section Meeting: E-Filing (Chicago)
Please join the Litigation Section for an informative session and networking event on “E-Filing in Dupage County.” Dupage County is the last county in Illinois to come online to integrate with the mandatory statewide eFileIL system. E-filing in Dupage County on the eFileIL system will begin July 1, 2019.
Our keynote speaker will be Lisa Goodwin, Business Technologies Manager/Legislative Liaison, from the Dupage County Circuit Clerk’s office. Ms. Goodwin will speak about what Dupage has done to get ready to integrate with the eFileIL system and will discuss specific procedures such as:
- Case number formatting
- How to get a Summons issued
- How to schedule a Motion; how to schedule an Emergency Motion
- How to get a hearing date; how to get a return date
- Will we still be required to enter the Dupage County Firm ID number?
We will also discuss Dupage County’s Local Rules for E-filing, specifically LR 5.06 Exhibit Cover Sheet, and how exhibits are to be e-filed. Ms. Goodwin will also advise on how to obtain copies of documents from the court docket and the offerings of Dupage County’s Attorney Portal system.
Bring your questions! We will also have representatives from e-filing Service Providers One Legal, InfoTrack, File & Serve, and CourtFiling.net to answer any questions about integration with their platforms.
Online access will be available. Link will be provided only to those who have registered. Please indicate whether you will attend in person or online.
- Time: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Dinner: Food and drinks will be provided
- Location: BlueStar, 230 West Monroe Street, Suite 1800, Chicago, Illinois or via teleconference
- Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members
Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 5:30 PM until 6:30 PM
230 West Monroe Street, Suite 1800
Chicago, IL 60606
Payment In Full In Advance Only